McDonald Jacobs is an accounting firm located in downtown Portland looking for a staff accountant.
The successful candidate will have experience, ability and interest in:
- Preparing various types of individual and entity tax returns
- Preparing and participating in audit of nonprofit organizations
- CPA license or qualified candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Well-organized and with the ability to work efficiently and prioritize appropriately
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
What We Offer:
McDonald Jacobs offers friendly, team oriented work environment focused on providing quality services to our community. We also offer competitive compensation and benefit packages which are commensurate with experience.
Qualified and interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to:
Resumes may also be mailed to our offices:
- 520 SW Yamhill Street, Suite 500, Portland, OR 97204
McDonald Jacobs, PC is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.