McDonald Jacobs is currently hiring for the following open positions:
McDonald Jacobs PC is an accounting firm located in downtown Portland, Oregon looking for a Receptionist. The Receptionist will be joining a team of administrative professionals to provide excellent service to our clients.
The Receptionist is a direct support to the firm by performing a variety of reception, clerical and administrative tasks. The Receptionist is also a professional with strong and reliable communication, attention to detail and processing skills.
- Reception – greeting, welcoming, and directing clients
- Promotes professionalism in the workplace
- Processing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Greeting clients in person, over the phone or via email
- Welcomes and directs clients and visitors (placed on hold due to COVID-19)
- Client beverage service (placed on hold due to COVID-19)
- Mail and fax processing, includes client mailings
- Common area maintenance
- Maintains filing systems (virtual and physical)
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings when requested
- Maintains office supplies and works with Office Administrator for the maintenance of office equipment when necessary
- Processes/assembles various client deliverables, firm/department specific annual, monthly and weekly reports
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
What we offer:
McDonald Jacobs believes our group of employees add greatly to our balanced work environment and our continued success. We actively invest in being inclusive and providing an equitable work environment. By joining our team, you would be a part of a team that focuses on providing training for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages commensurate with experience.
Employees also benefit from generous paid time off, family leave benefits, paid volunteer hours, employee sabbatical programs, flexible work arrangements as well as generous medical coverage plans and retirement plan contribution matching plans!
How to apply:
Qualified candidates need to submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Resumes may also be mailed to our offices, 520 SW Yamhill St., Ste 500, Portland, OR 97204.
McDonald Jacobs, PC is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.