McDonald Jacobs is currently hiring for the following open positions:
- Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant is a direct support to the firm by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant is a professional with strong and reliable communication, attention to detail and processing skills.
- Processing of client deliverables, monthly/weekly reports
- Processing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Welcomes and directs clients and visitors
- Maintains filing systems (virtual and physical)
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings when requested
- Maintains office supplies and works with Office Administrator for the maintenance of office equipment when necessary
- Processes/assembles various client deliverables, firm/department specific annual, monthly and weekly reports
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
What we offer:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages which commensurate with experience. We also offer friendly, team oriented work environment focused on providing quality services to our community.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates need to submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Resumes may also be mailed to our offices, 520 SW Yamhill St., Ste 500, Portland, OR 97204.
McDonald Jacobs, PC is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.