Gerard DeBlois, Assurance Shareholder, is an Oregon CPA (also licensed in Arizona) with nearly 20 years of experience in public accounting, focusing on nonprofit organizations. Gerard specializes in Single Audits and provides value-added services such as Board presentations, strategic planning, internal control, and compliance. Gerard finds working with nonprofit organizations rewarding, particularly helping them accomplish their mission and serve the community.
7 years with McDonald Jacobs, partner since 2012.
Professional & Community Service:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Public Accountants
- Audit Committee, Archdiocese of Portland
- Board of Directors, Terwilliger Plaza (previous)
- Board of Directors, Lesta Hoel Memorial Trust (previous)
- Oregon Society of CPA’s Not-For-Profit Strategic Interest Team.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, graduating from Loyola Marymount University cum laude.