Mailee joined McDonald Jacobs in 2016 as a Staff Accountant. Prior to her transition into public accounting, she worked various accounting roles in the manufacturing and wholesale distributing industries. She earned her Bachelor of Science from Portland State University majoring in Accounting. Team-oriented and continuous growth are a few of Mailee’s favorite aspects of McDonald Jacobs as she is a firm believer of life-long learning and enjoys the opportunity to share knowledge with others.
- Partnership Representative Designation
- S Corporation Year End Letter 2018
- S Corporation Year End Housekeeping Items for Bookkeepers
- 2018 Information Return Filing Requirements
- TAX CUT & JOBS ACT: CHANGES REGARDING PARKING TRANSIT PASSES
- 2018 MEALS & ENTERTAINMENT UPDATE
- Who needs an estate plan?
- IRS Regulations Regarding Service Businesses
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – June 2018 Update
- Not-For-Profit Financial Reporting Changes